We developed the ETL Program for Parents with this belief:
- Each child is unique and needs to be understood, valued and empowered…
- to achieve agency,
- to self-advocate for their learning, and
- to realize their hopes and dreams!
Welcome to the Empower the Learner Program for Parents!
Our message for parents:
Our message for parents:
We are excited that you are here!
The ETL Program for Parents was born out of our own children’s personal school experiences, as we witnessed their struggles with learning disabilities, dyslexia, ADHD, anxiety and depression. Some of our children never gained the independent learning skills to prepare them for post secondary education experiences, and unfortunately didn’t realize or benefit from the full blossoming of their hopes and dreams. As parents and caregivers ourselves, we understand that there is truly nothing more painful than watching your child suffer, and feeling as though you have no idea how to help them.
We know as experts in our fields of
Educational and Assistive Technologies, and
We know that one in five children who struggle in school often do not gain the skills or practices to support their own learning. Above all, these children often do not see themselves as “learners”, causing their sense of empowerment, confidence and belief in themselves to diminish. We all want all children to have a positive self-image of who they are and how they learn. We especially want them to realize their hopes and dreams, and become self-directed, productive members of society with unlimited opportunities. The ETL Program for Parents is designed to help you do that.
We are here to assist and guide you in nurturing your child’s sense of self, overall well-being and academic future above and beyond the classroom. The field of personalized learning, combined with the practices of mindfulness and educational tools presented in the ETL Program for Parents, pave the way.
Learn more about the Empower the Learner Program for Parents!
The Empower the Learner Program
- 5 modules with 15-20 instructional videos of tools and apps to support reading, writing, planning and organizing,
- Activity Guides for the 5 Module ETL Program.
- ETL templates/charts to develop an ETL Learner Profile, Personal Learning Backpack (PLB) and a Personal Learning Plan (PLP) followed by…
- “The Mindful Learner” method that includes daily mindfulness activities and recordings
- Access to a library of ETL tool/app guides and resources.
- Bonus 1: Two year access to the ETL Program!
- Bonus 2: Lifetime Membership to the ETL Private Facebook Group!
- Bonus 3: Updated tools and apps lists for iOS, Microsoft, Chrome, Android!
- Bonus 4: Access to all update instructional videos of tools and apps!
- Bonus 5: Lifetime invites to “ETL Live” Q&A Sessions in ETL Private Facebook Group!
- 10% discount for groups of 3 or more. Groups of 25 or more, please contact us for discount information!
- Certificate for 30 hours of professional development at completion of the course!