We developed the ETL Program for Educators with this belief:
- Every child whether in a remote or in-class environment needs to develop the skills and daily practices…
- to support their own learning,
- to achieve agency,
- to self-advocate for their learning, and
- to realize their hopes and dreams!
Welcome to the Empower the Learner – Educator Edition!
Our message for educators:
Our message for educators:
We are so excited that you are here!
The ETL Program for Educators was born out of our experiences as current and former teachers who observed the daily struggles of learners with learning disabilities, dyslexia, ADHD, anxiety and depression. Today, we understand the greater challenges educators are having in helping these same learners in a remote learning environment.
We know as experts in our fields of
Educational and Assistive Technologies, and
We know that one in five children who struggle in school often do not gain the skills or practices to support their own learning on a daily basis. Above all, these children often do not see themselves as “learners”, causing their sense of empowerment, confidence and belief in themselves to diminish. We want all children to have a positive self-image of who they are and how they learn. We especially want them to be prepared for the post secondary, to realize their hopes and dreams, and to become self-directed, productive members of society with unlimited opportunities. The ETL Program for Educators is designed to help you do that.
We are here to guide you with a clear process, guidance and extensive resources and videos that you can use to help the learners in your classroom to develop a positive self-perception and to gain the independent skills and practices to support their learning.
The field of personalized learning, combined with the practices of mindfulness and educational tools presented in the ETL Program for Educators, pave the way.
If you would like to learn more about ETL, please visit our FAQ’s page or read our blogs to discover how learners can be empowered to lead their learning.
Enroll today in the next Empower the Learner Program – Educator Edition that begins on August 9th! Locate the “Enroll Today” button below!
Each ETL Program consists of:
- 5 modules with 15+ instructional videos of tools and apps to support reading, writing, planning and organizing,
- Activities and ETL templates to develop an ETL Learner Profile, Personal Learning Backpack (PLB) and a Personal Learning Plan (PLP) followed by…
- 5 live coaching sessions with the ETL Team along with guest coaches.
- “The Mindful Learner” method that includes daily mindfulness activities and recordings
- Access to a library of ETL templates, practical guides and resources
- ETL Facebook Community (private for ETL Program owners)
- Bonuses – Live coaching sessions following the end of the course; tools and apps lists for iOS, Microsoft, Chrome, Android.
- With many bonuses to come…
Are you ready to enroll in the Empower the Learner Program?
Do you want your learners to thrive with skills, tools and practices to be lifelong learners?
Enroll today in the Empower the Learner Program – Educator’s Edition that begins on August 9th!
ETL Program for Educators is based on the latest research on the science of learning is designed TO EMPOWER YOUR KIDS TO GAIN THE SKILLS, TOOLS AND PRACTICES to support their learning in either a remote or classroom environment!